Guided Cycle Tour Melbourne | St Kilda Luna Park Brighton Bathing Boxes Urban Villages and much much more
Guided Cycle Tour Melbourne St Kilda Bayside Luna Park Brighton Bathing Boxes
Enjoy a leisurely cycle tour around Melbourne Bayside Beaches.
- Visit the Urban Villages of St Kilda, Elwood and Brighton.
- Your tour will take you past St Kilda Botanical Gardens, Acland Street Village, Iconic Luna Park, and the Brighton Bathing Boxes as well as some amazing beachside homes and much much more.
- Relax, enjoy the cycle and our expert guide will take you on a fantastic and informative tour of Melbourne Bayside.
- The cycle is easy and fun riding along the foreshore and local bike paths of beachside Melbourne.
- The tour can be tailored to your ability and preferences. Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toe footwear for cycling up to 20km.
Guided Cycle Tour Melbourne
Cost: $65.00 per person (approx 3 hour duration)
Included: guided tour, bike, helmet, water bottle, coffee and snack, one glass of wine, beer or soft drink.
From Flinders Street Train Station in Melbourne CBD catch a suburban train to Gardenvale Train Station (Sandringham Line). Cross Martin Street and walk down to 4 Spink St Brighton (2 minute walk).
ST KILDA URBAN CYCLE
We had a fabulous and interesting ride through the delightful areas of Brighton, Elwood and St Kilda. The highlights were riding along the picturesque Elwood canal, the bike path along the bay/beach arriving at the famous and colourful bathing boxes at Brighton beach and the various architecture of homes along the way. The anecdotal and historical information provided by our guide Allison was fascinating and really added to the whole experience……A fun and historical insight into a beautiful part of urban Melbourne. A great way to spend a morning or afternoon. Smiles all round!