FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
From 11:59pm 11 October 2020, all Victorians must wear a fitted face mask when they leave home, no matter where they live, unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so. A face mask needs to be worn covering both your nose and mouth.
- All guests and Cycling VineTours staff . temperature checked at start of tour.
- Face masks worn by guests and Cycling VineTours staff at all times.
- Face masks provided for guests and Cycling VineTours staff.
- Practice good hygiene; regularly and thoroughly wash your hands.
- Hand sanitizer used by guests and Cycling VineTours throughout tour.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 1.5 metres away from others.
- 1.5m social distancing requirement observed throughout tour.
- Bikes and helmets sanitised before and after each tour.
- Transportation vehicles sanitised before and after each tour.
- Customer tracing required for guests and Cycling VineTours staff.
- Customer tracing – date, name, contact number, accommodation address.
- Sealed water bottles provided for each guest for individual use only.
- Instruct guests and staff, prior to tour, if you are unwell do not join tour and get a covid test.
- Promote COVID Safe App.
What should I bring and wear?
You do not need any special equipment to join our trips. Please wear closed toe footwear and comfortable clothing for cycling for up to 20 km.
A light weatherproof jacket is also advised. In the event of rain if you don’t have a suitable jacket for cycling then we may be able to lend you one ( limited stock).
Bikes, helmets and water bottles are provided.
What if the day of my cycle tour is an extreme weather day?
In the event of extreme weather conditions which affect safety we may decide not to cycle.
As a replacement for the morning cycle other activities will be offered such as tours of vineyards, visits to breweries and/or art museums. The wine tasting part of the tour will proceed unaffected. There would only be a handful of occasions in the year when conditions would be unsafe to cycle.
Weather in Victoria is very changeable, so even if the forecast says showers we usually find that we can still enjoy a good day out.